Monday, July 21, 2014

Welcome to Kindergarten!!


Hi!  Welcome to Seussville!  My name is Lora Crowley and I am so excited to be starting my fourth year teaching kindergarten! More importantly, I am thrilled to be your teacher! It is going to be a fun year full of lots of learning and new adventures!  I can't wait to get to know you all, but first I am going to share a few things about myself. 

I was born and raised here in Wilmington.  I am blessed with a large and loving family.  I have a twin brother, a younger brother, three step brothers, and one stepsister.  There was never a dull moment growing up and holidays tend to be quite chaotic, but I love it!  During my junior year of high school my family moved to Greensboro, NC. After graduation I moved back to Wilmington to attend UNC Wilmington.  I majored in Elementary Education with a minor in Psychology and I couldn't wait to graduate and begin teaching!  I am currently working on my Masters in Language and Literacy at UNCW.  I will be graduating this May!  Yay!! 

In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, reading, shopping, traveling, making Pinterest projects, and playing with my five year old lab, Eliza.  

This is my fourth year teaching Kindergarten and my third year at Eaton.  I absolutely love teaching Kindergarten and can't wait to begin this exciting journey with you and your child!




No comments:

Post a Comment