Wednesday, June 6, 2012

First Grade, Here We Come!!!

 I cannot believe that tomorrow is the last day of school!  This year has flown by!  I think it is because we have been so busy learning and having fun! :)  Words cannot express how thankful I am for all the kind words, notes, gifts, supplies, and support that you all have given me throughout the year.  This class will always hold a special place in my heart.  

For my last blog post of the year, I thought I would share pictures and a video from the party today.  Enjoy!  


Here is a message that some of the kids wrote for you all this morning.  It says, "Welcome perints!  This is are classroom!"  Too cute!  Can you tell they were excited?  Look at all those exclamation points!  :)  


During writing, we finished up our Kindergarten Memories books.  




Ready to celebrate!  













Here is a video of them singing "Just for You".  


Thank you again for helping make this such a wonderful year!  I hope you have a fun and safe summer!  Keep in touch and keep reading!!! :) 

With Love, 
Ms. Crowley 

No comments:

Post a Comment